We believe in offering our installers expert support. No matter if it’s the first time you try one of our products, or if you run into extremely challenging situations.
Please use the Selection Guide for combination of ESBE actuators and Controllers to ESBE valves.
For VRG valves we recommend to use actuators ARA600 series. However, besides valve type it is very important to know the correct control signal. Actuators can be driven by 2-point, 3-point or proportional signal and have a power supply of 24V or 230V. Most boiler controllers are using 3-point control signal with 230V power supply, but we highly recommend checking proper actuator parameters in boiler or controller manual.
- Set the valve in midposition. Examples are in the valve user instruction
- Assembly the actuator on the valve according to actuator user instruction
- Power up the actuator first after you are sure about correct assembling
The actuators and valves are always delivered in midposition from ESBE.
If the actuator is not in midposition
- Set the actuator in manual mode and set in midposition
- Assembly the actuator on the valve
- Change the actuator back to originale position and set in automatic mode
Follow these steps:
With the green adjusting cam you are changing when the auxiliary switch will be activated/deactivated.
By shifting the jumpers/brackets on the circuit board, e.g. from horizontal to vertical.
See the instructions manual in the packaging, or on our website for more information.
On/off on dip switch 6 - ARA639
On/off on dip switch 2 – ARA659
Please see User instruction for more detailed information
ESBE AB, Bruksgatan 22
SE-333 75 Reftele, Sweden
Tel: +46 371 570 000
E-mail: [email protected]