ESBE LAUNCHES NEW GENERATION OF CIRCULATION UNITS
The development department team at ESBE has done it again! Meet the new generation of circulation units where we have done our utmost to simplify the installer’s work through smart and flexible solutions.
By choosing ESBE’s circulation units, you get an all-in-one package where design, energy efficiency and construction meet both the property owner’s and installer’s needs. The new generation circulation units are even simpler, smarter and smoother than their predecessors.
What does the concept of circulation units mean?
The concept of circulation units consists of prefabricated units that contain pipes, shut-off valves with thermometers, check valves and a highly efficient circulation pump. Everything is nicely packed in an insulation shell. Adjustments and electronic parts are easily accessible
on the outside and installation is smooth and easy.
What’s updated within ESBE’s new circulation units?
• New packaging with integrated handle
• Insulation shell with new surface structure
• Adjustable wall bracket, 0-30 mm
• QuickFit technology. The circulation unit’s associated controls and actuators are easy to click in place / remove via a quick fit connection.
• New pumps from Wilo and Grundfos
Always included in the ESBE's circulation units
• Everything you need is premounted
• Cost and time saving
• Stylish and clean design
• Easy to keep track on what is what
• Quick and easy maintenance
There are new circulation units for different uses:
The link takes you to ESBE’s product range. There you will find information and technical data concerning our entire range of circulation units.