quality and certificates
• Quality certified according to ISO9001 since 1995.
• Enviromental certified according to ISO14001 since 1999.
Swedish products means high durable quality — in many cases the best in the world on innovation and new technology. ESBE’s goal is to always stay in the lead and deliver the highest level, perceived quality and comfort with all our products.
We are not happy until you are happy. We care. You deserve high quality! We believe Quality is defined by you. Therefore, everyone in the company is totally committed to Complete Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Development. What is good today may not be good tomorrow. To support this belief, we ask, listen, and take action in order to keep improving our products, services, and processes.
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
The purpose for our products is to contribute to an enhanced indoor climate by controlling the temperature in buildings with focus on the customer´s highest economic benefits and energy efficiency.
ESBE Quality policy
With this policy, shall all engagement be extended to cover all quality and environmental impact of our operations.
• By understanding the customer´s real needs, we shall offer environmentally friendly products using methods with respect to the environment and that meets our customer´s demands for quality.
• We shall at least meet the requirement of laws, regulations and other requirements and continuously work with improvements and pollution prevention.
• We shall involve the entire company in our quality and environmental management and continuously train our staff.
• We shall document and open report the result of our environmental management.
You should never need to feel unsure. We work hard to secure that our technical data in product documentation is correct. This is done partly through validation in our own advanced lab. In addition, if it is needed, we make external tests for our products at authorized test institutes.
You will find the certificates and product declarations here at this website. If you happen to miss something, don´t hesitate to contact your usual ESBE contact.