- Superb regulation for best double mixing performance up to 10 bar (PN10).
- Special version for assembling direct on the boiler.
- Compact, and easy to install on boilers.
- Long lasting and high durability.
- Perfect match between the valve and ESBE actuators.
Series TM are 4-way valves for factory assembly on boilers and is suitable for double mixing operation up to 10 bar. The valves are made of high-performing brass allowing use in boiler installations. The TM series is available in DN20-25 and comes with three types of connections to suit most pipe dimensions. The valve is perfectly combined with ESBE actuators and controllers.
TM, Compression fitting
|Art.no.||Reference||DN||Kvs||Connection||A [mm]||B [mm]||C [mm]||D [mm]||G [mm]||Weight [kg]||Note|
|11300700||TM 20||20||5,5||CPF 22 mm||64||85||39||76||75||1,14|
|Operation angle:||90 °|
|Torque, max.:||3 Nm|
|Leakrate in % of flow:||max. 1,5|
|Media temperature, max.:||+110 °C|
|Media temperature, min.:||-10 °C|
|Connections, External thread (G):||ISO 228/1|
|Connections, Compression fitting (CPF):||EN 1254-2|
|Material, Valve body:||Brass, CW 614N|
|Material, Slide/Spindle:||Brass, CW 614N|
|Material, Cover plate:||Zinc|
Accessories and Spare Parts